Hope all is doing great
I'll be going to Rome in two weeks time for the Rome Marathon 2015, and I was planning my trip accordingly. Youll find below my trip iteniary and I would massively appreciate the help with tips, recommendations and links provided.
Sat March 21 to Wed March 25 - Rome:
Planning on doing most of the trips (coliseum, Spanish steps, Vatican City, etc..)
Checking out Wed and heading to Florence. Planning a mid-day train to Florence or Bus. Wanted to pass by Pisa, so not sure which is better, arrive in Florence, check in then take a train to Pisa or pass on way there by bus?
I need tips on train travel, prices, links for buying online and so forth. Recommendations for things to do there. Staying in Flirence till Friday the 27th of March.
Fly/Train from Florence to Venice on Friday night, overnight in Venice and spend one full day in Venice then move back to Rome and return on Sunday the 29th. Need recommendations for travel, things to do and so forth.
Appreciate all the help I coukd get, since Im planning on booking everything before I go
Looking forward to your replies! Massive thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Online + 1800/681/7208 Password recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h SUP0RT 24by7
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 4 Driving
- 5 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 6 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 9 Change of resident
- 10 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 11 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 15 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 16 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 17 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 18 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy