Reload this Page >

Italy rentals - last minute?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 01:42 PM
x

Does anyone know of a source for weekly apartment rentals that specializes in last minute bookings? I would like to rent a flat in Tuscany for a week, but I will be leaving 3 weeks from now. I've tried a few of the well known agencies and the places I was interested in are booked. Thank you!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 05:35 PM
ttt

I don't know if this will help at all - - but this person once helped me when I was hard up for loding around Lake Como, near Grand Prix time (in Monza).<BR><BR>I can't get the website to open now - - and she isn't necessarily someone who deals with rental properties (more hotels? - - like any other [travel] agent?) - - but you might try following up on this:<BR><BR>&gt; Andrea<BR>&gt; ITALIAN CONNECTION<BR>&gt; Salita Monastero 6/A<BR>&gt; BELLAGIO (CO) 22021 ITALY<BR>&gt; Tel: 031 952059 Fax: 031 952114<BR>&gt; E.Mail: [email protected]<BR>&gt; Web Site:- www.icbellagio.com<BR>&gt; I.A.T.M. A.S.T.A.<BR>&gt; PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ADDRESS '[email protected]' is an internal <BR>&gt; address - please send all messages to Italian Connection on <BR>&gt; e.mail:- [email protected] OR [email protected]<BR><BR>I mostly dealt with her by phone; I am surprised I could find any old e-correspondence with her.<BR><BR>I never knew her last name.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 07:31 PM
curious

I'm just curious where you are interested in booking and what sort of place you are looking for. This is not a busy time so there should be a lot of selection available and at low season rates.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 07:37 PM
Rex

Curious DOES make a good point - - this might be a case where telephoning will get you what you want better than internet "pecking". I can recommend all three of the following, and they can all help you over the phone:<BR><BR>www.domani-usa.com<BR>www.rentvillas.com<BR>and www.regencyintapts.com<BR>

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 08:21 PM
xxx

x, try www.laterooms.com. I used them to book a hotel in London and all went well. They have flats in Italy.