Reload this Page >

ITALY IN OCTOBER ANYONE ??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 04:07 PM
Deborah

We will be in Venice, October 2-4, in Florence October 6-8 and Rome October 10-12. <BR>Are there any Fodorites out there that would like to get together one evening for drinks ?? <BR>If so please e-mail me at the address above. <BR>Happy traveling everybody !!!!

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:12 PM
dan woodlief

Just missed me. I will arrive two days after you leave. Same places in the same order. Venice October 14-17, Florence night of 17-20, Rome, 21-25.

Old Aug 2nd, 2001, 06:32 PM
Betsy

Venice nights of Oct 26-28, Florence nights of Oct 8-10, Rome nights of Oct 19-21. <BR> <BR>Deborah in Florence on the 8th and/or Dan in Rome on the 21st maybe?

Old Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:56 AM
D

To The TOP !!

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 05:20 AM
dan woodlief

I would probably be interested in getting together on the 21st in Rome. I mentioned it to my wife, who agreed it might be nice to have dinner with someone one night. Do you want to tentatively plan on that? Is anyone else going to be there at that time?

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 10:48 AM
elaine

Deborah <BR>Some of my Venice trip overlaps with yours, but I'm traveling with and meeting up with other people and I can't commit right now. <BR>If you would email me, we can exchange hotel info and perhaps contact each other in Venice?

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 11:47 AM
Cindy

If your planning Venice in Oct. don't forget your "Wellies", as the Brit's call them. Boots, Golashes, overshoes--whatever! The water comes up and if you want to get around you will need BOOTS! Happy travels.

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 01:15 PM
Betsy

Dan <BR> <BR>My husband and I would like to tenatively plan to meet for dinner in Rome on the 21st. We are staying at the Due Torri near Piazza Navona. <BR> <BR>Anyone else?

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 01:18 PM
Lee

Deborah, we will be in Rome from October 6th to the 13th. We are certainly game for a drink. <BR> <BR>Lee & Mary

Old Aug 6th, 2001, 06:19 PM
dan woodlief

That should work great Betsy. We are staying at the Hotel Primavera, just off Piazza Navona toward Campo dei Fiori. Drop me an e-mail sometime, and we can work on the plans.

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 03:54 PM
Betsy

Hi Dan <BR> <BR>Will e-mail you shortly to make arrangements. Let's keep topping this message in case anyone else wants to join us. <BR> <BR>See you in Roma!

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Deb

Were any plans firmed up for Rome? We'll be there on the October 12th. Staying near Pza Navona. Could probably do drinks at least. <BR> <BR>DFW 8/15/01

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 04:26 AM
RJD

Sorry. Wife and I are in Venice Sept 28-Oct 1. Anyone who wants to meet up for drinks or dinner write to me and we can make arrangements.

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 11:39 AM
Byrd

Anybody in Rome Oct. 26-28, Florence Oct. 29-30, and Venice Oct. 31-Nov.3? C'mon--don't miss this chance to get together with a very lively bunch of five couples from Alabama--- <BR> <BR>Byrd