Reload this Page >

Italy-How Much?????

Search

Italy-How Much?????

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16th, 1998, 06:15 PM
Bill Eaton

Italy-How Much?????

Leaving for Italy in 10 days for approx. 25 days. Heard to truley experience Italy one has to stay off the beaten path. Does anybody have an idea what to expect cost wise per day for myself and my wife. When indicating cost please list quality of hotels etc. and any suggestions regarding your own experiences. <BR> <BR> <BR>Thanks <BR> <BR>Bill

Old Aug 17th, 1998, 03:09 AM
nils

Italy is a little cheaper than France - if you avoid Rome. If you stay in 2 og 3 star hotels and have your meals in restaurants, I will recommend you to calculate with about 150 US dollars per day. Nils

Old Aug 17th, 1998, 01:15 PM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Bill, The 3 star hotels are the norm in <BR>Italy---most are family owned and small- <BR>and you will average about $100-120 for <BR>most of these, but not in Venice or Rome <BR>or the major chic resorts. Add to that <BR>about $65 for chow---throw in some gelato. vino, and cappucino and you can <BR>plan on closer to $200/day. I have planned more than 40 such trips to Italy <BR>for others and this budget is close. <BR>Have a great trip---some of the best values are when you take the "half pension" with your room---that means <BR>dinner for about $15 a head.

Old Aug 17th, 1998, 05:50 PM
Bill

Thank you for your info. Much appreciated

Old Aug 30th, 1998, 06:48 PM
rolanda

if do you like the adriatic coast and the romagna country you can stay in hotel rolanda in rimini viserba a little nice hotel builded on the beach. <BR>here you can eat regional cousine and drink a good wine SANGIOVESE. <BR>our menu contain lasagna tagliatelle spaghetto carbonara fish .september <BR>you spend $30 for day for person fullboard. <BR>[email protected] <BR>039+541+738266 <BR>