Departing tomorrow for a few weeks in Italy with our 1 yr old (and 3 yr old) in tow. I've looked online for proper translations but came up with differing results on a few items. How would I request the following in supermarkets (or what terms on the label should I look for)?
Whole milk (not low-fat)
Whole milk yogurt (not low-fat)
Mild cheese (dolce formaggio per bambino?)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 2 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 3 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 6 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 7 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 19 Paris November 2017
- 20 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Barcelona to Malaga
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Christmas week in Ireland