Reload this Page >

Italiatours Fly & Drive

Search

Italiatours Fly & Drive

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 10:26 PM
BTD

Italiatours Fly & Drive

Has anyone gone on one of these packages that includes airfare/hotel/car rental from Italia Airlines???<BR><BR>The prices seem really good and just wondering if anyone had any feedback?<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>BTD

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 03:15 AM
Robyn France

Greetings,<BR><BR>We took the Italiatour trip to Lake Garda for a week several years ago and it was the most unbelievable value we ever experienced. Air, car and a 4* hotel with 2 fabulous meals a day---and I do mean fabuous--we've never stayed in a place with such fine food--for about $1350 per person. We kept waiting to find the hitch, but there wasn't one. Everything was exactly as advertised. We haven't taken one of their trips again, primarily because we have stayed in some out of the way spots, not included on their itineraries, but we would certainly recommend them and use them again.<BR><BR>Buon viaggio,<BR>Robyn France

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 03:16 AM
Robyn France

Greetings,<BR><BR>Italiatour is the tour arm of Alitalia, if that is the groupyou are inquiring about. We took the Italiatour trip to Lake Garda for a week several years ago and it was the most unbelievable value we ever experienced. Air, car and a 4* hotel with 2 fabulous meals a day---and I do mean fabuous--we've never stayed in a place with such fine food--for about $1350 per person. We kept waiting to find the hitch, but there wasn't one. Everything was exactly as advertised. We haven't taken one of their trips again, primarily because we have stayed in some out of the way spots, not included on their itineraries, but we would certainly recommend them and use them again.<BR><BR>Buon viaggio,<BR>Robyn France

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:33 AM
pp

read this post<BR>"Anyone have trouble dealing with Italiatours?"<BR>

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:57 AM
pat

Did a trip to Lake Maggiore with Italia tours. It was great. Our hotel was lovely, overlooking the lake. We got breakfast and a superb dinner every evening, and the car was fine. The flight was ok too. I`d do it again!

Old Jul 16th, 2002, 09:01 AM
BTD

topper