Reload this Page >

Italian Charm Bracelets

Search

Italian Charm Bracelets

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 10:03 AM
deAnn

Italian Charm Bracelets

Does anyone know of any good places in Florence for buying these trendy bracelets? They are sometimes referred to as Nomination Bracelets. My college age nieces love them. thank you

Old Feb 6th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Nancy

I don't know about a trendy bracelet, but I saw a great idea in a magazine, put old rings on a charm bracelet instead of charms. It looked so original and beautiful and more creative that "what everyone is wearing", unless we all make them!

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 07:35 PM
kathy

I have one of the bracelets you're speaking of... Two competing companies out of Italy sell the charms, which are interchangeable with each others bracelets. I don't know of any places in Florence, but I would be sure of the prices here before buying in Italy. Sometimes the US has the better deals.

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 07:54 AM
More Responses

Need more answers!

Old Feb 8th, 2002, 09:39 AM
tip top

Try once again for responses

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 07:46 AM
Imani

I am going to Milan next week and I will be on the look out for those gorgeous links and bracelets. Have you gotten any useful responses to your inquiry?

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 07:56 AM
Jen

For heaven's sake, you can buy them on eBay or other online sources.<BR><BR>Since the OP posted a fake e-mail address, we can be pretty sure that she didn't get any other responses besides those posted here.

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 08:18 AM
Marilyn

http://www.bello.belloparadiso.com/html/home.asp. This Italian company has the bracelet charms. Go to the site and email them and ask. M.

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 09:30 AM
Marilyn

You can buy them all over Florence. You will see them in many, many stores. The middle-aged, nattily dressed in an expensive suit, shop manager at Gucci was wearing one!

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 12:50 PM
a--z

-<BR>There's probably places that'll be less expensive, but you're sure to find them in the jewelry shops along the Ponte Vecchio bridge.<BR>

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 03:21 PM
Connie

My daughter collects the nomination bracelets. They are much cheaper in italy. Make sure you get the nomination brand though. According to her the other brands aren't as good. You can find them at La Rinascente in Milan which is the big department store near the duomo. They were alittle hard to find in the store.They were on one of the womens floors all the way in the back in alittle jewerly botique area. We bought more in Venice in a little jewelry store on San Marco plaza. Look for the nomination sign which is often in the window of a jewelry store.

Old Oct 16th, 2002, 04:08 PM
Maria

We purchased the Nomination brand from Taormina, Sicily. We paid $10 for each link. They are much more here in the USA. I think they are around 35 here.<BR><BR>There is also a brand named Zoppini. They are about the same price as Nomination in Italy, but here they are around $15 each.