Search

It Is NOT Me!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 09:58 AM
Peter Edwards

It Is NOT Me!

Pursuant to another message that continues to grow on this board, I wish to state that I am the real Peter Edwards, and bear no resemblence, living or dead, to that other Peter Edwards that is mentioned in the other postings. I further wish to state that I do not know one Clara Morgendorfer nee Johnson. I did not her in High School, I did not know her at University, and I most certainly DO NOT know her now. Further, I have never been on an escourted tour of the United Kingdom ( I prefer independent travel), and thus there is no way that one Nigel Entwhistle could know me since, as I pointed out, I do not partake of escourted tours. <BR> <BR>Therefore, I must insist that it is not me that performed such lewd acts at Stonehenge, nor did I stay at the Slaughter House, eat at the Drawn and Quatered Pub, or play games with a plump lady in a pink jogging suit. <BR> <BR>Please accept this notification that I am the real Peter Edwards and not the Peter Edwards mentioned in the other posts. I also am glad to report that my member does not have the ability to post, as he is not up to typing.

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 10:31 AM
englishteacher

Your grammar is off: "It is not I" would be the way to write it if you really want to write something that starts with "pursuant" and be believed, whoever you are.

Old Nov 13th, 2000, 11:36 AM
Peter Edwards

ET <BR>Please forgive the improper grammer. I know better, but I have been so stressed by this whole experience I just became lax. I promise you, it will not happen again. Please do not rap my knuckles with the ruler again Sister.

Old Nov 14th, 2000, 04:31 AM
Clara Morgendorfer nee Johnson

PETER! Why oh why do you lie about your undying love for me. When you first spied me in that hot pink jogging suit it was lust at first sight. Admit it Peter. That sure wasn't a banana I say in your pocket now was it?

Old Nov 16th, 2000, 09:18 AM
yeeeeha

Peter loves Clara. XXXX