Istanbul Hotel Suggestion

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29th, 2024, 09:11 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone suggest a good place to stay in Sultanahmet that’s relaxed and good for hitting up other parts of Istanbul?
And a place with a decent breakfast would be awesome

Old May 29th, 2024, 09:34 PM

Amiral Palace Boutique Hotel

I’ve got a place in mind that might tick all your boxes. When I visited Istanbul, I stayed at this cozy hotel called Amiral Palace Boutique Hotel. It’s in a great spot in Sultanahmet, so all the big sights are walkable. But what I really loved was the vibe – it felt like coming home every evening. They serve up a pretty tasty breakfast, which was a great kickstart to my days. Plus, it was easy to hop on public transport and explore other areas. It’s not super fancy or anything, just comfortable and welcoming, perfect for a traveler looking for a bit of everything.
Old May 29th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Original Poster

Hello, thanks for your quick reply. I just checked it and it just seems great. I'm highly likely going there
Old May 30th, 2024, 09:02 PM
mjs

The Four Seasons Sultanahmet is excellent but has gotten pricey over the last several years.
Old May 30th, 2024, 10:58 PM
Original Poster

In my opinion Amiral Palace Boutique Hotel is the best among the others. Price is just fine and the hospitality is excellent.
Old May 30th, 2024, 11:17 PM
kja

I would prefer a hotel closer to the Sirkeci station that either of the hotels that have been recommended so far. It's been too long since I was in Istanbul for me to feel comfortable recommending a specific hotel, but FWIW, I enjoyed the Hotel Sapphire, which I thought ideally located. There are other hotels near it; I recommend that you explore those options on booking.com
Old Jun 7th, 2024, 01:56 AM

Are you looking for a Boutique Hotel? I'd go somewhere near The Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia. Its just like another world out there. Easy public transportation as well