Is one night enough in Cordoba

Jul 30th, 1998, 05:50 PM
Kelly

Is one night enough in Cordoba

I have a limited number of days in Southern Spain leaving me only one day for Cordoba. Is it enough?

Jul 31st, 1998, 03:48 AM
Monica

Yes, I believe 1 day is sufficient for Cordoba. We were there for just a day, day tripping from Seville. Enjoyed the area, the Mosque, and walked around seeing the many flowers on display in homes and patios.

Jul 31st, 1998, 11:47 AM
Kelly

Monica, do you think it makes more sense to stay in Sevilla (and day trip to Cordoba) if we were going to be in Sevilla before, rather than switching hotels to spend one night in Cordoba?
Kelly

Jul 31st, 1998, 05:08 PM
rebecca

I agree that one day is enough in Cordoba, and I agree with how to spend your time. If you do stay there, a nice place is the Hostal Maestre, Calle Romero Barros 16, tel. 475395. But it also makes sense to go there from Sevilla since it's so close.

Aug 1st, 1998, 04:59 PM
pat

Take the AVE (very fast train) from Sevilla to Cordoba, for the day, and stay in the same hotel in Sevilla for an extra night, which will simplify your plans. Having to change hotels is going to waste a few hours you could have been sightseeing, and the train itself is a great experience. You need to book it in advance, and your hotel should be able to help with that. A taxi to the mesquita from the station is very cheap.