Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Is anyone else having trouble pulling up some threads?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 2002, 08:58 PM
Shadow

Some threads are not coming up for me. And, on others part of the message is cut off.<BR>Is anyone else having this problem?<BR>Shadow

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 09:42 AM
Shadow

Well, maybe its my computer? This has never happened before. Some threads do not "pull up" at all and the rest that I can pull up I only get posts to the bottom of my screen. <BR>Any computer experts out there?<BR>Help!!<BR>Shadow

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 10:36 AM
cd

Hi Shadow!<BR>Haven't heard from you in a while....Just wanted to let you know that I am not having any problems thereby topping this for you.

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:24 PM
Shadow

cd-yes, I am still here-reading mostly.<BR>I don't have any trips planned at all <BR>But, my screen is blank on some of the threads and the ones I can pull up only go down to the bottom of my screen-the bar at the right will not go down any further (I am NOT a computer person!!)<BR>HELP!!!<BR>Does anyone have ANY ideas?????<BR>Shadow

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 08:42 PM
MaryC

Shadow, I haven't seen you in forever! How are you??

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 01:06 AM
Shadow

Mary C-Hi! Gosh, it feels good to be "remembered"!!! I am OK. My biggest trip this year was to the Olympics! Not Europe but still very exciting and wonderful! <BR>I have been just reading others posts of their trips for now-but am having problems-its prob. my computer. I have emailed Fodors and will have my husband check into it tomorrow! It is strange! Anyway,I have Thailand-On-The-Brain right now!<BR>I just really want to go there! But, my husband's job has been all-consuming for him-we barely made it to the Olympics! So, for now I just dream....<BR>I really miss planning that trip for the 10 of us last summer. Oh yeah, a few of us are "thinking" of Australia for 2003-even though we have already been-it would be with one of our "Ten of Us to Ireland...." couples and that would be fun...so, we'll see!<BR>Shadow

Old Apr 6th, 2002, 09:24 AM
MaryC

Sure, I remember you and you lively posts. And Shadow was just such an interesting name - couldn't forget it.<BR><BR>Sorry 'bout your 'puter being on the fritz; had the same problem not too long ago. Glad you got to go to the Olympics! I have never been; would be VERY nice to go. Hope you make it in 2003.<BR><BR>Yes, Thailand would be cool. Beautiful country, interesting culture, cheap cheap place ($$ goes very far there)!