Reload this Page >

Internet Cafes in Budapest

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:13 PM
Leslie

Anyone know of any and where they are? Used a couple of different search engines, and although there are some listed, they all come up with bad pages. Thanks.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:19 PM
Bill

There was a really good one that I found last year on the main tourist drag.<BR>You can also make free phone calls to the US . At the moment I can't remember the street name but I think the place was called Amico Caffe.

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 05:22 PM
Leslie

Thanks, Bill. Is it on Vaci Uta? That seems to be the main street for shopping.

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 05:25 AM
Rod

Try a different search engine!<BR><BR>Seriously though, Google produced www.mybudapest.net/internet.htm<BR>That site gives addresses etc for a number of internet cafes, along with general pricing. The exchange rate shown HUF280=USD1 as of July 2001 is still roughly accurate.<BR><BR>One other observation is that although Vaci utca is a main shopping street, it also is one most geared to tourists, which is good and bad. If you do go shopping, don't confine yourself to just that street!

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 05:30 PM
Dennis

Leslie, did you try www.cybercafes.com? There are several listed here. I did not see the one that I mentioned earlier at the City Center shopping mall.