Info on London Hotels?

Aug 30th, 1999, 10:18 AM
Clarene

Info on London Hotels?

My daughter, her daughter, and I are traveling to London in April, and are looking for a hotel there that has rooms of good size. Anyone know anything about the following: Grange Adelphi, Kensington International, Park International? Info about other hotels would also be welcome. Thank you.

Aug 30th, 1999, 10:33 AM
elaine

Hi,
A friend of mine and her son have stayed twice at Bailey's Hotel in South Kensington, near the Gloucester Rd tube stop. Highly recommends it.

Additionally, the following info previously appeared in this forum, if you'd be interested in renting a flat:
London Pied-a-Terre. Their e-mail address is
[email protected] . Their telephone number
is 44 171 499 6692; fax 44 171 491 7273.

Aug 30th, 1999, 10:33 AM
elaine

Hi,
A friend of mine and her son have stayed twice at Bailey's Hotel in South Kensington, near the Gloucester Rd tube stop. Highly recommends it.

Additionally, the following info previously appeared in this forum, if you'd be interested in renting a flat:
London Pied-a-Terre. Their e-mail address is
[email protected] . Their telephone number
is 44 171 499 6692; fax 44 171 491 7273.

Aug 30th, 1999, 11:00 AM
Peter K

I recently travelled to London and stayed in the Cumberland Hotel and it was nice. It was close to Hyde Park and also close to the tube stop Marble Arch!

Aug 31st, 1999, 04:28 PM
Bruce

I stayed at the Park International this past May for three nights. We had two rooms and found them both to be just fine. The people working there were both friendly and helpful. The Underground is a 2 minute walk and the bus stops just outside. There are a decent number of places to dine and deli's and a bakery if you want to snack.(The scones at the little bakery at the Underground entrance are the best we have had)

Sep 1st, 1999, 02:59 AM
Paul Wade

Hello Clarence,

I would recommend that you take a look at the London Hotel Guide - e have found their recommendations to be very helpful in the past. It is at:
http://www.hotelsandflights.com/hotelguide.html Basically they recommend and review London Hotels and also you can send in your comments orr reviews of places where you have stayed too.

Hope this is of use,

Best regards,

Paul.

Sep 4th, 1999, 07:51 PM
clarene

Thank all of you who took time to answer my questions. I have looked into all your suggestions, and appreciate your help.

Sep 4th, 1999, 07:51 PM
clarene

Thank all of you who took time to answer my questions. I have looked into all your suggestions, and appreciate your help. Clarene