Reload this Page >

in Scotland May 26th

Search

in Scotland May 26th

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 11:23 AM
Joyce

in Scotland May 26th

Would like to know if any other Fodorites will be in the Edinburgh area this last week in May?? My husband and I will be there .Since we enjoyed the So.Cal fodorite get together would be interested to meet people .J

Old Apr 14th, 2001, 07:51 PM
j

I am sorry the Delta strike message posted twice, got an error message from Fodors and that is what happened. I wanted to top this,hoping some Fodorites will be around.

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 11:04 AM
leigh

Going to Glasgow for six months. Need a job and a place to stay-hopefully furnished and with a roommate. Help!!! No clue where to start.

Old Apr 17th, 2001, 12:03 PM
Rena

I will be flying in from Norway to Edinburg on the 22 of May. I will then ferry to Ireland, and return to Scotland about a week later. I may only be a day in Scotland - going where/when it suits me. Would enjoy meeting others.

Old Apr 17th, 2001, 06:45 PM
Joyce

Rena, we will be staying in Edinburgh at a B & B 5/30 5/31 could arrange to meet , e mail me j <BR>Leigh ,you might get more response posting your request at Frommers there is a hospitality facility and companion thread. j

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 08:53 AM
MarySue

We'll be in Edinburgh May 27-29. Would love to meet fellow Fodorites.

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 05:00 PM
j

any interested parties???