Search

Improve CT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2001, 09:32 AM
daniele

Improve CT

What you think would be improved in the Cinque Terre? <BR>Accomodations, restautants, services(train,boat, trials care...) or else. <BR>Thank you for every advice.

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 07:03 AM
elaine

When I saw this title, I thought <BR>"what's wrong with Connecticut, anyway?" <BR> <BR>Daniele, I may be misunderstanding you <BR>but you are looking for advice on a trip to Cinque Terre? If you do a search on this forum (the search function is at the top of your screen) for Cinque Terre, you will find many past suggestions. <BR>If you want new suggestions,perhaps try a new title for your question, a title <BR>like "need advice for Cinque Terre". or just "advice for CT" <BR>good luck

Old Sep 3rd, 2001, 07:10 AM
daniele

Hi Elaine, <BR>I made a mistake with the title. <BR>I work and live in the CT and would like to know your opinions about what can be improved here. <BR>ciao

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 06:26 AM
beenallover

I live in CT, all my life. Also spent alot of time in other parts of the world, own a house in Southern FLA too. <BR>The backwards Yankee attitude is horendous. First, they all think they are the wealthiest - nope, we have so much damn welfare it's sickening. The politicians in HFD can't get their act together with the riverfront. Where are people's brains???? AND the saying I have heard for over 20 years - New Englanders are cold and unfriendly. TRUE, spend some time in the South, hospitality is second to none, smiling friendly faces. I am moving out of CT after 40 years, it's getting worse. Potholes and poor attitudes here, where is the tax money going?????

Old Sep 10th, 2001, 08:20 AM
confused

Uhm..excuse me, but I think this post was about CINQUE TERRE, not CONNECTICUT!!!!!

Old Sep 10th, 2001, 09:09 AM
Barbara

Having done a few trails in the heat of the summer, please, a few more good quality bathrooms along the way!!!!!!! Using what we affectionately referred to as "holes in the ground" was a daunting task for the females in our group.

Old Sep 10th, 2001, 03:03 PM
Ruth

Sorry Barbara but I don't agree! Unless a bathroom has an attendant and also has a reliable water supply and plumbing, a "hole-in-the-ground" is (once you get used to it :~) )much more hygenic. I've not visited Cinque Terre, but hiking in Turkey we quickly realised that "Western-style" loos are not the best for every situation! <BR>