Reload this Page >

I'm looking for quality local female companionship in Paris, Bourges, and Lyon

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 02:41 AM
Guy

I will be traveling alone on business to France in the Spring. Paris, Bourges, and Lyon are my main destinations. While some of you may criticize, I very much enjoy female company and would like to make arrangements, maybe even in advance, for companionship. This is about companionship, not about sexual services. I expect to be in each city for 3-5 weekdays and 1-2 weekends. I'm well educated and in my late forties. My requirements are for a compatible person who knows the area well, preferably local, makes good conversation, and likes being with men. Suggestions?

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 06:41 AM
U-R

Get your wife (she-troll) a guidebook and bring her along.

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 06:42 AM
n/a

I know of some inflatable dolls that Howard Stern would sell you. Why don't you go online and try to meet some people in a chat room who pique your interest?

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 11:59 AM
good grief

Have you mistaken this site for a pimp? Get lost.

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 01:42 PM
wendy

Find women the old-fashioned way - pick them up at a bar or club. If you flash the cash, you shouldn't have a problem with the ladies.

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 02:13 PM
Cindy

You have got to be kidding....What makes you think that anyone might be interested or take you seriously. Get a life and concentrate on your job while travelling if that is what you are supposed to do. Who, by the way is your employer or are you self employed?

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 03:53 PM
Mike Murphy

Now that the ladies have spoken...I suggest you discuss your requirements with the Concierge at your hotels. <BR>

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Al Godon

Two years ago we established through empirical observation that the best way in Paris to procure the appropriate type of female companion was to dress and act as follows: <BR> <BR>Go to a lively street corner in the Montmartre clad in a pair of tight fitting wrangler jeans complete with a wide belt with a big buckle and strike a macho pose. For full effect, you should be shirtless, maybe add a little fake chest hair, wear a big cowboy hat, tie a red scarf around your neck, be barefoot, and drool a little tobacco juice out of the mouth. To attract full attention, you should be waving a fist full of Yankee Green and a sixer of Bud. If a cute one passes you buy, try belching. A moustache will probably help a little too, as will a tatoo of the Confederate flag. <BR>I don't know if this attire and posture will work in other French cities, but it gets results in Paris.

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 05:00 PM
xxx

Why would you think anyone here would want to help you exploit someone in this way? <BR> <BR>Wonder what this twerp thinks 'quality' is? <BR>

Old Jan 6th, 2001, 06:02 PM
AnnaNicoleSmith

Hi Guy, I very much enjoy male company and although you are a little bit younger than what I am accustomed to I would be willing to be your companion (nudge nudge, wink ,wink ) for your trip. I am not a local but, I have been to France before, I think. I mean I have had french frys. I hope you will think of me when you make your final decision. If I win do I get a prize? P.S. I think I kind of look like Gigi. <BR>

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 01:43 AM
Dr A.Loser

Hi, my name is Ivanahumpalot.A.Loser.I am educated and know Paris, extremely well. <BR>I'm a virgo with big mammery glands and tight buns.........

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 02:29 AM
Michael

I'm sorry that everyone is determined to belittle your question and pretend it is some ridiculous or shocking idea you have conceived. Since I doubt that the thought of meeting and engaging with charming members of the opposite sex while travelling is something incomprehensible to most people, I'm guessing that their virulence comes from your expressing interest/and or asking how to go about doing it, which of course one isn't supposed to do. But if you are in your late 40's and do not have such genius as to know always and at a moment's notice where and how to secure the company you desire, as these others who don't realize how blessed they are apparently do, it is ridiculous not to ask for help while you can still feed yourself and don't require a staff of nurses to take you to the bathroom. Unfortunately I am usually in the same boat in these matters, so I don't know how to help you. The best advice I can give would be to try to strike up some connection or correspondence with someone beforehand, and the Internet obviously is not a bad way to go about doing this, though maybe people of your age and socioeconomic status are more wary of this approach than I would be. The guy who suggested the concierge might be on to something, or maybe that's a standard inside joke among the international playboy set to wannabes, I don't know. Good luck, and don't let anybody make you feel bad about wanting female companionship, or having to ask for it. Life is too short and ultimately, too insignificant to be bored and alone all the goddamn time.

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 06:32 AM
Judy

Mike: eloquently stated! Judy

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 10:26 AM
wendy

I was being totally serious about the bar.

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 04:31 PM
Guy

Let me restate my question. I expected a few persons who would just have to categorize me as wanting a whore. Again... that is not the case. Some of you might not be aware of the fact that what I am asking about is available. Sometimes we call it friendship (it can turn out to be that), sometimes it is convenience, but it involves two people who are matched either by a contact or professionally by an agency. I'm a decent guy (no pun intended). I don't want to pick up a woman in a bar as some of you suggest (I'll credit myself with better behavior than you!). Instead, I'd like an introduction. Fodors was suggested to me as being more sophisticated. Let me ask again. Same question.

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 04:32 PM
Mike Murphy

My recommendation to speak with the concierge was not some inside joke but judging from the tone of responses to Guy's question, I could see why my comment may have been misconstrued. <BR> <BR>Guy posed a perfectly legitimate question and chances are better than even that he will be able to find the type of service he asked about. <BR> <BR>IMHO, the "moral police" on this board went, "ready, fire, aim". Reread Guys post...he specifically stated the question was NOT about sexual services.

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 04:35 PM
Guy

One more thing. The "trolls" on this site would most likely be a few of the "righteous indignant" that have responded to this string. Get with it! I happen to have been raised in Europe into my teens. We are not as provincial in Europe in our attidudes as we are here in the States.

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 05:17 PM
Guy

To Mike, Wendy, and Judy <BR>Yes, I understood and appreciate your understanding. Thinking about my request I guess I understand why it seems to have alerted the Thought Police, but the first time I went to Europe (Spain) I was in my twenties and was introduced to a lady my age or a couple of years older through a civilian volunteer agency that helps out sailors (with good intentions). I was a young officer and she was working on an advanced degree. She showed me Barcelona like no tour bus ever could! I ate at their home, etc. THAT'S what I'm getting at.

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 10:14 PM
bella

I'm with the moral police...get your own woman by conventional means....what makes a "quality" woman anyway, and are you sure you deserve one? <BR>

Old Jan 7th, 2001, 10:19 PM
Maureen

If you really have anything at all going for you, you'll have no problem whatsoever finding female companionship anywhere you go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Your Privacy Choices -