Reload this Page >

Ile de Saint Louis

Search

Ile de Saint Louis

Search this Thread

Old May 1st, 2000, 08:52 AM
Robin

Ile de Saint Louis

Am staying at the Hotel Saint-Louis on the Ile de Saint Louis next month and wondered is they have hair dryers? Thanks. <BR>Robin

Old May 1st, 2000, 10:10 AM
Ron

We were there 3 years ago but I cannot remember if they did. But, I wanted to say that regarding the city, the front desk people were very helpful and that the location is one of the best for 'walking Paris'! <BR>Have a great trip!

Old May 1st, 2000, 10:21 AM
Margo

Yes.

Old May 1st, 2000, 10:42 AM
Kay

Dear Robin, <BR> <BR>We were there for our honeymoon. Yes, they did have a hair dryer, although not that strong - so it may take a while to dry. Don't forget to have Berthillon sorbet/ice cream, which is across the street from the hotel! <BR> <BR>Kay

Old May 1st, 2000, 01:27 PM
Caitlin

Yes, definitely go to Berthillon! I also recommend L'Epicerie, also on rue St-Louis-en-l'Ile, for great gifts for yourself and others. A tiny shop stacked floor-to-ceiling with scrumptious preserves, vinegars, oils, and mustards, all beautifully wrapped.