I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE E

Old Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:27 AM
Candice

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE E

who makes this forum so interesting in so many ways and to wish all of you a most Happy Holiday.
We had a trip planned for right around September 11th..and since we did not take that trip and times were so sad, I found comfort and relief in the reading of everyones travels and their own anxieties and worries.It turned into a pleasant sort of therapy, not feeling alone in times like these-
So Merry Christmas/Happy New Year and I will enjoy reading these threads in 2002 and hopefully, my next trip will be planned with the help of all you great Fodorites~ C

Old Dec 22nd, 2001, 08:35 AM
Rex

Amen.

Warmest and best holiday wishes,

Rex

Old Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:32 AM
MaryC

Dear Candice

Sorry you didn't get to make your trip September 11th but I'm glad to know that thru helpful Fodorite therapy that you will make another trip soon! ; )

You've made my time here fun. Thank you, C!

Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! Vrolijk Kerstfeest! Froehliche Weihnachten! Nollaig Shona Dhuit (Irish)! Buon Natale! Wanikiya tonpi wowiyuskin (Lakota language)! Feliz Navidad!

Old Dec 22nd, 2001, 01:52 PM
mimi taylor

And look at it this way, Candice, you will save more money for a better trip.
Meanwhile I wish you happy holidays, and I hope the fat man in the red suit brings you your wish.

mimi

Old Dec 23rd, 2001, 05:13 AM
jw

Hello everyone. I've got to add my thanks as well. I'm in a bit of a dry patch with regard to travel just now, and my weekly visits to this site are such a pleasure for me. Merry Christmas to you all! J.

Old Dec 23rd, 2001, 03:31 PM
KateConrad

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday and Happy New Year,also! I,too,enjoy reading the funny ,irreverant,sarcastic,and mostly helpful posts and I am looking forward to continuing to read them and to picking everyones brains in 2002 when we plan our next trip-Italy? Asia? Wow, what a choice! Kate

Old Dec 23rd, 2001, 06:29 PM
Nigel

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Candice and to all of you Fodorites out there! Wishing you all safe travels!
Nigel

Old Dec 24th, 2001, 01:26 PM
Topper

TOPPING because it is a good time to be Thankful ....Happy New Year!