Reload this Page >

I PLACED MY ORDER AND

Search

I PLACED MY ORDER AND

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2001, 10:01 AM
Bob

I PLACED MY ORDER AND

I am SO excited. I can't hardly wait until I get my lapel pin so I can wear it and look for others wearing theirs. Wow, then we can all hook up and have a coffee together and share our travel tales. Will I see you in Rome, or Paris, or Berlin, or Oslo, or London, or Munich, or Brussels, or Copenhagen? Maybe all of them? Oh oh oh I just love the idea of a pin. Please, when you see me wearing it just walk up to me and say howdy and buy me a drink. I love all of you fellow Fodorites, even Rex and StCirq. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

Old May 2nd, 2001, 10:58 AM
Earnest

You, "can't hardly wait."?

Old May 2nd, 2001, 11:08 AM
alittleworried

Hey Bob, you really need to chill and take a pill! It's just a little pin, and you really are scaring us!

Old May 2nd, 2001, 11:17 AM
Just

Bob, you won't see any Fodorites in Brussels. True Fodorites don't like Brussels; they only go to Brugges.

Old May 3rd, 2001, 05:03 AM
bob

Earnest <BR>So excuse me while I slit my own throat for the very improper English usage...I am SOOOOOOO sorry. I guess this means that you won't be buying me a drink when you see my pin, but hey that is OK. I "can't hardly" imagine spending any time with a pompous ass like you anyway. <BR> <BR>Oh, and to Just Funnin, I know that the only place to go is Brugge and I agree that it is much better than Brussels. I was just sort of hoping that while I was in the airport at Brussels someone would buy me a drink. Will you be the one Just Funnin? Will you? Oh, please, please look for my pin and come up to me and ask to buy me a drink! I LOVE YOU!

Old May 3rd, 2001, 05:34 AM
lisa

hey Bob <BR>LOL <BR>When is your trip? <BR>

Old May 3rd, 2001, 05:42 AM
Just

Why do I feel that I am being stalked. Simmer down Bob, or I'll get a restraining order! And no MORE drinks for you.

Old May 3rd, 2001, 06:29 AM
Bob

Lisa <BR>Honey, if you like my pin and if you have the money to support my drinking needs then I can go any time you are ready...let's just make sure that Earnest is not lurking in the shadows checking our English usage and that Just Funnin is waiting for us in Brugge to buy the first round. Oh, and I assume that you have a pin as well Lisa. Otherwise, I can not be seen with you in public. An unpinned traveller is like a day without sunshine!

Old May 3rd, 2001, 10:34 AM
Dee

I just have to say something about the tone in this site lately...the people who are helpful are really dwindling. <BR> <BR>It's a matter of asking the right questions, or those deemed "smart" by the people in this forum..god forbid anyone NOT know that Brugge is preferable to Brussels, or whatever. <BR> <BR>I'll still continue to come here, because the nuggets of information are really helpful...but it's not the same as it was before...too many Fodorites are too "full of themselves", which is too bad. <BR> <BR>