Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

I need a package tour of England, Paris and Ireland...or...

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 11:14 AM
Todd

I need a package tour of England, Paris and Ireland...or...Any good suggestions? <BR>October 2000/Low budget/

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 11:39 AM
Carl

Try these web pages; <BR> <BR> goaheadvacations.com <BR> go-today.com <BR> Frommers.com (good source for budget travel, check previous newsletters) <BR> <BR>Good Luck <BR>

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 12:52 PM
joany

I recently looked into a webside called Eurovacations.com. It was easy to book packages with them, and you can customize them. They give you a great calander view.

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 01:07 PM
Lesli

Go.today has great prices for lots of destinations, and I've seen lots of positive feedback both here and on Frommer's. For France/Paris, both France Vacations (www.francevacations.net) and the French Experience (www.frenchexperience.com) have very competively priced packages, which can be combined with London or Brussels, in the case of the former.

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 01:16 PM
elaine

not too long ago I read on this forum about EF (or ef) tours <BR>they are lower-cost, I believe <BR>perhaps they have a website

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 01:50 PM
Sherry

Try Virgin-atlantic vacations -- we booked a vacation from them for London/Paris and you can add on all kinds of extra cities. The price was fantastic!

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 01:58 PM
Julie

If you like to walk, and/or sightsee, or have other interests/hobbies, HF Holidays has very well-priced packages throughout the UK and Europe. Their "bread and butter" is walking tours, based out of company-owned country houses (some quite lovely) with volunteer leaders, but they also have many other options. They have been praised on Frommer's, and were quick to send my requested brochures. Website: http://www.hfholidays.co.uk/index.htm

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 02:26 PM
Cathy

Check out www.cie.ie and the tours section - they do guided tours of Ireland and the continent, <BR> <BR>Cathy