I am going to France next week and already have admissions in college at Toulouse [the basic reason for getting admission in that college was to pay tuition fees after arrival, although i have already paid the admission fees]. But the problem is that all my friends are in Paris, and i also want to live and study in Paris.
So is there a chance getting admission at a College in Paris and pursue my studies there.
Or i have to talk to the immigration authorities about this.
Thank you for helping me
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 4 Airport Transfer
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Self Drive UK tour
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help