I am planning our trip to Europe and would like to book a coach. Now, the question is: How long does it actually take us to go thru all the procedure after landing at London Heathrow Terminal 4.
We fly with AIR FRANCE from Bangkok - Paris and than from Paris - Heathrow arriving at Terminal 4 at 7:20 PM next sunday.
Now,as we come from Paris, we should not need to go thru immigration at LHR again, right? So, we just land, get out and right to the luggage claim?!
Do you think I can book seats on a coach leaving Terminal 4 at 7:50 pm?
If it is a "domestic" or "EU" flight, 30 minutes should be ok, or?
Any advise would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Christmas week in Ireland
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery
How long do we have to go thru immigration at London Heathrow T4