Reload this Page >

hotels/pensions in Berlin

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2001, 08:00 AM
mark niermann

Any good suggestions for a nice, moderately priced place to stay in Berlin for a few days on vacation? Preferably not a big commercial place, and I speak German so language is not a problem. Thanks!

Old Mar 21st, 2001, 11:37 PM
Gar

hi there, <BR> <BR>my favorite hostel is : <BR>Hostel am Flussbad <BR>Gartenstraße 50, <BR>12557 Berlin, <BR>Tel.: 030/65880094 <BR>price pp is about ab 36,- DM (inkl. breakfast) <BR>mostly younger people go there, but it is over full. <BR> <BR>There is a very good site where You can book online: www.berlin.de <BR>there You find a lot of other cheap hotels and hostels, and can also take a look at the map where they are located. <BR>have fun <BR>Gar

Old Mar 22nd, 2001, 09:39 AM
Linda

Check nethotels.com for good references in Berlin. They have listings for events as well.

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 03:43 AM
Rosy

My travel partner and I are in Berlin right now, leaving for the States tomorrow. We stayed in a great pension called the Pension Alexandra - 185DM a night for a double with bathroom, and well worth it. It's small and relatively quiet, and the rooms are spacious, clean, and nicely furnished. Also, the staff are exceptionally friendly. We woke up late 2 mornings while we were here, and they put out breakfast just for us. <BR>The location is good, too - two blocks from the Kurfürstendamm and two or three blocks to the SavignyPlatz S-Bahn. Phone: 030/8-81-21-07. Highly recommended!

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 04:18 AM
Russ

Here's a list of private accommodations in Berlin, with photos; most set you back around 40 DM. Not bad!! <BR> <BR>http://www.bandb-ring.de/p/rberlin.htm <BR> <BR>Russ