Reload this Page >

hotels near airport

Search

hotels near airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 10:13 AM
Elle

hotels near airport

I need some recommendations on hotels near the Charles De Galle Airport. something with transportation to and from the airport! Thanks!

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 05:07 PM
ramzi

May i recommend the Hilton near the airport, it has a free bus to CDG airport. We are staying there the night before our flight. Got a great deal 50% off the price. E-mail me if you have any other questions. <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Jun 10th, 1999, 05:10 PM
ramzi

Check out their web site, www.hilton.com

Old Jun 11th, 1999, 07:17 AM
Seamus

If you're after basic, clean and inexpensive (by French standards!) accommodation, you can't beat the Hotel Ibis. Not plush, but clean and comfortable with lobby restaurant and bar. We found it a convenient place to spend the last night before our flight out. There are two locations near CDG, and both have shuttle service to the airport. Run by the Accor hotel group, which also runs Sofitel, Mercure, etc.

Old Jun 11th, 1999, 11:43 AM
up

^

Old Jun 16th, 1999, 04:43 AM
Michael Click

<BR>I agree with the guy who said stay at the Hotel Ibis... its the least expensive on the airport's property, and it's clean and nice. The airport shuttle stops right in front of it to get you to the terminals, and the RER trains to Paris are next door.