Hotels in the Center of Lecce (Puglia)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2017, 01:19 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We plan on staying in Lecce four nights in June 2017. My husband and I want lodging in the centro storico, quiet location, clean with updated, modern bathroom, good reviews from previous guests, and under 200 euro per night. I keep going back to the Risorgimento Resort.

Does anyone have a hotel/B&B recommendation that would fulfill all our requirements to give us another option to choose from?
Old Jan 31st, 2017, 01:50 PM

We stated at Palazzo Persone in 2012. It's very nice, right in the center, has a lot of character, bathrooms were updated and very nice. The center can be a bit noisy because it's traffic free so at night you sometimes get the noise of people walking by etc. It is a beautiful piazza to stay in and close to everything.

The hotel Risorgamento may have more sound proof windows though..
Old Jan 31st, 2017, 02:33 PM
Original Poster

sundriedtopepo, thank you very much for your reply. Looks like I missed Palazzo Persone when I was "clicking around" the map. I will definitely check it out right now.
Old Feb 1st, 2017, 06:41 AM

http://www.roofbaroccosuite.it/en offers two luxury apartments on top of a private home with ample terrace space. We stayed two years in a row in the studio. They offer parking in a garage a short walk from the apartment. Only caveat would be you have to walk up two flights of stairs.
Old Apr 7th, 2017, 02:32 PM

I stayed at the Up Rooms and Suites. It is two short blocks from the the Centro storico, on a side street. Very walkable. Look it up on the Internet. It was clean and looked fairly new. Breakfast was typical Puglian breakfast with wonderful coffee, sweets. My bed was very comfortable, room was spacious, bathroom was also spacious and clean as a whistle. My friend and I were there in October, 2016, and we paid E70 per night for each room. We loved Lecce and Puglia.
Old Apr 7th, 2017, 02:44 PM

another strong recommendation for roofbaroccosuite...one of the nicest places we stayed in Puglia...good price...out of this world breakfast and location is perfect. You have probably already booked but would be very lucky to stay here.