Hotels in Prague

Old Mar 13th, 2001, 03:21 PM
Rob

Hotels in Prague

Hi! My wife and I will be in Prague for the first week in May. Looking for clean, friendly, preferably charming hotel in Prague (and not too expensive!). I read the earlier messages and got some good suggestions - the Pension Balbin and Cerna Liska sound interesting. Any comments or other suggestions?

Old Mar 13th, 2001, 05:23 PM
Marc David Miller

I stayed in the Cloister Inn in January

www.cloister-inn.cz

Great location, good pricing, good room, nice staff.

Old Mar 13th, 2001, 05:33 PM
Jim & Judi

We will be in Prague in late Sept. Made reservations at Hotel Betlem Club Praha per recommendations in several guide books. Breakfast served in vaulted medieval celler...fantastic location within walking distance of Charles Bridge, Wencaslas Sq. and Old Town sq. [email protected]

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 03:58 PM
SandiO

Check out the Domus Henrici just up the street from the Prague castle. 8 room hotel, huge rooms. The best hotel we have stayed at in all of Europe. Check out their web-site www.domus-henrici.cz
Just can't say enough about this hotel.

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 04:30 PM
Shirley

We have reservations at Hotel U Zlate Studny in November. It is at the foot of the Charles Bridge and reasonably priced. Go to their web site at
www.uzlatestudny.cz. They have lots of pictures and they look absolutely charming.

Old Mar 14th, 2001, 04:42 PM
Rob

Thanks - I'll follow up on these! I hate it when there are so many good choices.

Old Mar 15th, 2001, 05:04 AM
Lee

Rob, Here's another for the Cloister Inn. The hotel has an English speaking staff and it is clean and comfortable.
Request a corner room, near the stairwell as they are larger. They also have a website that you can check out.

It's located on Konviktska', just a few blocks from the Charles Bridge. You can also walk into the main square (Staromestske' Namesti') as well as several tram stops that are easy to make connections on. There is also a great little restaurant on the corner called the Stoleti' which has good food and good service. Dining in Prague is very inexpensive.

In the lobby, they have an agent in the morning and late afternoon who will provide you with information and maps, free of charge.

Have a good trip.

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 09:15 PM
amh

A wonderful pension is Pension B-35. I stayed there with my family last year.

You can see pictures at www.hotelsprague.cz
Scroll down to pensions and click on Pension B-35