Hotels in Paris

Old Sep 12th, 2000, 04:57 PM
Elise

Hotels in Paris

We are looking for a de-luxe hotel in Paris. Someone has suggested the Hotel Regina. Anyone out there know anything about this hotel, or any other hotel well located near the LOUVRE,Musee Dorsay,etc?

Old Sep 12th, 2000, 05:17 PM
Helper

Elise -

There are several past posts re the Regina; I have sent 2 "to the top" for you. If you'd liek to see more, do a search for "regina paris" on this forum.

Old Sep 12th, 2000, 05:19 PM
Sharon

Hi...we stayed at the Hyatt Madeline, and thought it was fabulous. Join Hyatt and become one of their frequent visitors, and you will receive upgrades at that hotel. They have a wonderful breakfast too. Enjoy

Old Sep 13th, 2000, 09:44 AM
Carissa

We are going to be in London over Thanksgiving and are staying at the Georgian House Hotel on St. Georges Road. Does anyone have any experience with this B & B they can share. I'd really appreicate it, we have a 4th floor student room and don't "think" we mind sharing a bathroom. Also what is around this? pubs, resturants, etc. I can't seem to find anything that is on St Geores drive. Am I staying in a decent area, it is just such a good price for my friend and I, since we are on a budget and are college students. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Old Sep 19th, 2000, 03:15 PM
Kim

hi elise:

my word of advise, plan ahead! I am living in Europe for 3 months for work and am in Paris as I write. Paris is packed, every day, every week. Find something, anything and lock in. If you have AmEx, they can help if you get in a bind. Otherwsie, don;t worry too much about location...the Metro and RER are great here and you won't be more than a few stops away from where you want to end up!

have fun!

Old Sep 19th, 2000, 10:08 PM
John

Attention Fodor editors:

How did this post end up in the "Great Britain" forum?

I think the new forum titles and rules need to be explained pronto. (Oops, should "pronto" be assigned to the Italy forum? Or Texas?)