Reload this Page >

Hotels in London

Search

Hotels in London

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 2000, 06:15 PM
Bob & Jan

Hotels in London

Can you help us? Have you stayed at either of these two hotels / B&Bs <BR>1. B&B - Number Sixteen <BR>2. hotel - The Kingsley <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Jul 4th, 2000, 12:52 AM
Dolores

We just returned last night from London, <BR>(also Scotland,Ireland & Wales). Have not stayed at the 2 hotels you named, but did stay 5 days there. We stayed at the London Elizabeth and would HIGHLY recommend it. Also, I would ask the address of your hotels? We checked out the area around Victoria Station and I have opinions and recomendations about that.

Old Jul 20th, 2000, 02:22 PM
Lawrence

Please post info about lodging near Victoria Station.

Old Jul 20th, 2000, 03:10 PM
Marty

Dolores: Please tell us more about London Elizabeth. Why did you like it so much? What was the cost? Where exactly is it? What tube stop is it near?

Old Jul 21st, 2000, 05:26 AM
mike

Also have not stayed at the hotels/B&Bs you menetioned. At the end of June we stayed at the Rubens Hotel on Buckingham Palace Road, two blocks from Victoria Station. I don't know the price of the rooms because we booked through Insight Tours, however, the hotel was excellent (make sure you get an air conditioned room and that you ask for a remodeled room). We liked everything about the hotel; the beds, the staff, the location, the bathrooms, breakfast. Insight classified the hotel as a first class hotel (the Gloucester which was also offered was deemed first class superior). We would definitely go back. Also diagonally across the street from the Rubens is a Restaurant called Bumbles which provided good food at a very reasonable price.