Reload this Page >

Hotels in Florence?

Search

Hotels in Florence?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 11:08 AM
m

Hotels in Florence?

Hi all,<BR> I am going to Florence at the end of March. I would like to stay in a small hotel or b+b for just one night. I would like a centrally located place and would like to spend about $100. Thanks for your help.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 12:16 PM
Carol

Hi M:<BR>A well-located, 2-star hotel in Florence is the Hotel Romagna. It is located between the train station and the Duomo.<BR><BR>We stayed there in 1999 and became friendly with the lovely owners Elani (who speaks excellent English) and her husband Beppe. This is not a fancy hotel, but very clean, affordable and in a great location. I'd recommend it especially for one night. Just don't expect the Ritz.<BR><BR>If you want to read more about about our stay in Florence, go to our website at:<BR>www.davidandcarol.com (our 1999 trip).<BR><BR>You can find info about the hotel at:<BR>http://www.venere.it/it/firenze/romagna/<BR><BR>Good luck,<BR>Carol

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 12:17 PM
susanne

I've mentioned the Hotel Casci previously. www.hotelcasci. Not fancy but clean, comfortable and family owned. great AM coffee too.

Old Jan 11th, 2002, 12:39 PM
m

Thank you so much!

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 10:51 AM
delia

try The Hotel Ritz which is on the Arno River -- very near Piazza Santa Croce -- I think the website is www.ritz.it<BR>Good luck.