Reload this Page >

Hotels in Bologna

Search

Hotels in Bologna

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21st, 2000, 12:35 PM
Nancy

Hotels in Bologna

We are looking for accomodations in Bologna. Any favorites???

Old Sep 21st, 2000, 09:24 PM
Holly

The Roma was highly recommended to me this past April, and I was able to walk in and get a room without a reservation. It's a lovely 3-star hotel just off P. Maggiore. They don't seem to have a web page, nor an e-mail address, but inquiries can be made through the following site: http://www.fastnet.com.au/hotels/zone9/it/it00350.htm <BR> <BR>2 other recommended hotels in the immediate area are the Dei Commercianti and the Orologio. I don't know if they're still viewable at the following website, but you can take a look: <BR>http://www.italyhotel.com/bologna/orologio <BR>Both can be reached at the same e-mail address (they're sister hotels, or something): [email protected] OR [email protected] <BR>I don't think you'll be disappointed with any of the above.

Old Sep 22nd, 2000, 09:26 AM
MIchael

I thought the dei Commerianti was mediocre at best. The breakfast was good but other than that, the people were rude, my room was the smallest I have ever had and it was stuffy. Plus, I thought it was overpriced.

Old Sep 24th, 2000, 05:52 PM
NANCY

Thanks for your help. Anybody have any other favorites? We will be two adults and a 10 yr. old. <BR> <BR>Thanks

Old Sep 24th, 2000, 05:54 PM
NANCY

In addition to hotels, does anybody have any other accomodation suggestions?

Old Sep 25th, 2000, 05:05 PM
Richard J. Vicek

Good evening, Nancy <BR>Have used two hotels in Bologna: <BR>The Hotel AL CAPPELLO RUSSO, is a four <BR>star hotel with 31 rooms, it is located <BR>about a half block up from the Pza Maggiore, it however is a typical businessmens hotel with sterile rooms. <BR>The Hotel ROMA, just across the alley <BR>at via Massimo d'Azeglio, 9 is also <BR>a four star with 84 rooms. Our room <BR>which was on the top floor had a balcony <BR>that overlooked the d'Azeglio and was <BR>a much colorful and warm place. If <BR>every returned to Bologna would go to <BR>the Roma. \ <BR>Richard of La Grange Park, IL..

Old Oct 13th, 2000, 01:26 AM
Barb abernathy

I will be in Bologna next month and the Roma has no vacancies. Any other suggestions?