HOTELINK

Nov 3rd, 1997, 04:17 AM
Mary

HOTELINK

Going to London tomorrow. Can anyone tell me about HOTELINK. Its supposed to be a service that takes passesgers from the airport to various hotels in the greater london area. What is the cost of this service and how does one hook up them them??? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Nov 3rd, 1997, 10:31 AM
Tricia

Didn't see them when we were there- we used the cabbies lined up at the airport in their neat little cars. There is a big sign at the airport saying they endorse the cabs waiting in front as they are certified drivers that pass stringent tests- the other independents do not know the city as well and charge more. Have you used the internet to look up Hotel Link?

Nov 3rd, 1997, 11:07 AM
Tricia

Didn't see them when we were there- we used the cabbies lined up at the airport in their neat little cars. There is a big sign at the airport saying they endorse the cabs waiting in front as they are certified drivers that pass stringent tests- the other independents do not know the city as well and charge more. Have you used the internet to look up Hotel Link?

Nov 3rd, 1997, 05:09 PM
Joyce

They don't just hang out at the airport. It's probably too late for you now, but your hotel sets up this service for you. Perhaps you can call your hotel now, but I doubt that you have time. However, you can have your hotel make arrangements for them to take you to the airport when you leave. As I recall, I think the charge was about $15, much less than a cab. We have usually taken the tube with no trouble, assuming you have a map and know what stop is closest to your hotel. When we have used Hotel Link it has been very satisfactory.

Nov 3rd, 1997, 05:09 PM
Joyce

They don't just hang out at the airport. It's probably too late for you now, but your hotel sets up this service for you. Perhaps you can call your hotel now, but I doubt that you have time. However, you can have your hotel make arrangements for them to take you to the airport when you leave. As I recall, I think the charge was about $15, much less than a cab. We have usually taken the tube with no trouble, assuming you have a map and know what stop is closest to your hotel. When we have used Hotel Link it has been very satisfactory.