Reload this Page >

Hotel Suggestions- Down to a few :)

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 09:48 AM
Travel Bug

Has anyone had any personal experience with any of the hotels listed below- <BR> <BR>ABBEY HOUSE HOTEL <BR>BRYANSTON COURT <BR>Aston's Budget Studios & Aston's Designer Studio <BR>Avonmore Hotel <BR>Diplomat Hotel <BR>DORSET SQUARE HOTEL <BR>Knightsbridge Green Hotel <BR>Knightsbridge Hotel <BR>London Elizabeth <BR>Mayfair Intercontinental <BR>Swiss House Hotel <BR>Strand Palace <BR>The Gallery <BR>The Sloane <BR>Vicarage Private Hotel <BR>

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 09:49 AM
Travel Bug

We want to be close to the touristy place. Not very keen on theatre. 29 years old.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 10:15 AM
StCirq

We stayed at the Abbey House a couple of years ago. The location is great, and so is the price. The place itself is a bit shabby - worn carpets, soft beds, peeling paint - but clean, and the proprietors are nice. I think next time I would pay more money for a better hotel, but it was adequate and in an excellent location.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 11:00 AM
Jody

We stayed on airline package at strand Palace, would not recommend it . Just a big city business hotel,no charm whatsoever, small rooms. Only advantage is it's close to covent Gardens, but your other chioces are close to great places too.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 11:09 AM
Tammy

We stayed at the Knightsbridge Green Hotel in April '99 and was very pleased. A block from Harrod's, across the street from Hyde Park, and a half block from the Knightsbridge tube stop. There should be some comments on the Rants and Raves section of this site, and I think they are mostly Raves.

Old Jul 12th, 2001, 01:46 PM
xxx

We'd return to the Aston Budget Studios again. Great location.