Hotel Suggestion Naples

Search

Hotel Suggestion Naples

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2022, 08:41 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotel Suggestion Naples

My husband and I will bein Naples next summer for three nights and are looking for some hotel suggestions. Don't know much yet about best location so any suggestions appreciated. I guess our budget is about $300 or so a night. More if it's worth while I guess. Many thanks!
Old Jul 31st, 2022, 08:51 AM

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
We liked Hotel Palazzo Alabardieri in the Chiaia district down near the water. You can walk along the seafront for miles.
The rooms were nice, very quiet and a wonderful breakfast is included.
Old Jul 31st, 2022, 10:34 AM

We enjoyed the Hotel Piazza Bellini - it was centrally located, clean and comfortable. We would be happy to return.
Old Jul 31st, 2022, 11:23 AM

I’m also a fan of Hotel Piazza Bellini, having stayed twice. If you go, ask for a terrace with a view of Mt Vesuvius. The rooms are small but the terrace is fun. I like the hotel’s location very much - very convenient for trains and walking in the central area. It’s a very nicely run hotel, in a historic building, but the hotel is modern and the rooms are plain and simple.They also do a good buffet breakfast.

The Chaia district is a more upscale district. I don’t know the hotel mentioned above but it looks elegant and classy.
Old Jul 31st, 2022, 12:38 PM

Received 22 Likes on 4 Posts
We found Palazzo Alabardieri recommended on this Fodors Europe Forum by ekscrunchy!!
It was mid range in price, no views, but we chose it because it is down a narrow side street insuring it was quiet.