Hotel Savoia E Jolanda - Venice

Feb 22nd, 2001, 02:15 PM
Rose

Hotel Savoia E Jolanda - Venice

Dear Fodorlites

Has anybody stayed at this hotel? If so can you please tell me what it is like, location etc. I am having to book 4 double rooms for us and friends. I believe it is a 3 star superior Hotel. Any input will be helpful.

Many thanks

Rose

Feb 22nd, 2001, 07:18 PM

to the top

Feb 23rd, 2001, 02:20 AM
bea

Dear Rose,
havent stayed thee but you can find all info about the hotel + a photo-gallery at: http://www.charmingvenice.com/savoiaejolanda

regards

Feb 23rd, 2001, 11:21 AM
terry

Superb location next door to the Danieli and right at the vaporetto stop for San Marco. Ask for a room overlooking the Canal Grande, however rooms tend to be small and mine was somewhat worn. They include a lavish buffet breakfast. This was my big splurge, as I usually travel on a lower budget. Terry.

Feb 24th, 2001, 03:39 PM
K Tindal

I found this hotel to be heavenly. We had a room overlooking the canal with doors that pushed open and we saw the sun rise. It was out of the movies. The bed and bath were fine. Another hotel to consider is a charming place called The Hotel Bisanzio. It is a Best Western, just back from the canal. The rooms are all different, but very charming. And the managers were friendly. Venice is like no other place on earth!!