Reload this Page >

Hotel Relais Bosquet and nearby restaurants

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 03:26 PM
Bob

Two questions: <BR> <BR>1- Anyone stay here before and what did they think of it ? <BR>2- Good, low-key restaurants nearby that anyone would recommend ? <BR> <BR>Thank you..

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 04:04 PM
Sue

I've read many good things about Le Bosquet on various travel sites, plus a friend of mine and her family found the food good, reasonable, and the personnel extremely nice. 46, avenue Bosquet up the street (toward the river, I think) from Champs-de-Mars. My husband and I also liked Cafe du Marche, corner Champs-de-Mars and rue Cler for inexpensive one-plate evening meals (60FF) or large dinner-type salads (50FF). Good for a night when you don't want to sit through the elaborate meal thing. Bon voyage!

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 04:24 PM
Fred

Here are a few comments made by people who stayed there: <BR>Hotel Relais Bousquet (3 star left bank)- <BR>spacious bedrooms <BR>like a fine small home inside <BR>It's clean, quiet <BR>Not great comfort, but good <BR>For more Paris information e-mail me- [email protected]

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 04:20 AM
mother

Don't e-mail Fred he will ask you to send him $10 check before he sends you anything. You will find most information by doing search on this board. We love this hotel and these are nice small restaurants we liked in the area: <BR>Le P'tit Troquet and Le Florimond

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 05:07 AM
Ned

Leo le Lion is a quite good family run restaurant just one street to the east of Rue Cler. Good food, good prices, very friendly owners. Also a good Irish pub in the area

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 08:44 AM
Fred

Here's what some people who stayed there said about it: <BR>Hotel Relais Bousquet (3 star left bank)- <BR>spacious bedrooms <BR>like a fine small home inside <BR>It's clean, quiet <BR>Not great comfort, but good <BR>For more Paris information e-mail me- [email protected]

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 09:15 AM
StCirq

Never stayed at the hotel, but I stay in the area frequently. Restaurants we enjoy that are nearby are the Bistrot de Papa, La Fontaine de Mars, d'Chez-Eux, Le Florimond, and L'Auberge Bressane.

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 10:03 AM
ehowland

We stayed at Le Relais Bosquet in late '98. Found the rooms to be very good in size (by Paris standards) and the bathrooms was very large and nice. The staff was great - very helpful. We loved Thomieux - the food and service were tops! <BR> <BR>Have a great trip!