Reload this Page >

HOTEL PARLAMENTO IN ROME

Search

HOTEL PARLAMENTO IN ROME

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 10:29 AM
amy

HOTEL PARLAMENTO IN ROME

Can anyone recommend hotel parlamento in Rome? Also, I cannot find an e-mail address for this hotel. Do they have one? Thank you for your help.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 10:35 AM
m

don't know the hotel personally, but it's in a good location.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Ed

Recommended by a competing, reliable guidebook as a very good buy. Don't know of an e-mail address, as is the case with so many small hotels. Argualby preferable to fax (or phone) anyway in my experience. <BR> <BR>From the US add 011-39- <BR>Tel: 06-69921000 - Fax: 06-69921000 <BR> <BR>twenj <BR>

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 02:20 PM
mhaq

stayed there last year during March, it was conveniently located and the owners were very nice. the room was decent size, our only complaint was that it was cold in Rome and they only ran the heat for a few hours and we were freezing alot of the time, but if you're not going during cold weather, obviously you'll be fine. Also, a nice touch was asking for a room off the roof terrace.

Old Jun 4th, 2001, 09:19 PM
Leslie

I stayed there last Sept. & have no complaints. The price was good, the location was great, and the staff were very very helpful & friendly (helped out when our luggage was lost). We had a room overlooking the street, but the 2 sets of double paned glass kept out all the noise. But, if you like to sleep w/ the windows open ask for a room in the back. I don't think they have an email address. I called to make my reservation, but everyone there speaks excellent english.