Reload this Page >

Hotel Millesime??

Search

Hotel Millesime??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24th, 2001, 08:16 AM
Glen

Hotel Millesime??

I am looking for a nice upscale hotel in the St Germain area for May 2002. I heard about the Hotel Millesime but can't find out much about it. Anyone stayed there before??? Any other suggestions in the area?

Old Dec 24th, 2001, 09:40 AM
xxx

Put the name of the hotel into a search engine, such as www.google.com. Several websites will appear.

Old Dec 24th, 2001, 09:56 AM
Sue

The Relais Christine is a lovely, upscale hotel in the 6th arr., St. Germain. It has its own website http://www.relais-christine.com

Old Dec 24th, 2001, 10:32 AM
JOdy

we stayed there in October, it was lovely. it is a 3 star which is a sister hotel to the 4 star D'Aubusson, so you get the same quality of service, etc. We had a very large room, overlooking Rue Jacob, with double glazed windows so there was no street noise. Large bathroom. All the furnishings were well cared for and very clean. The breakfast room is a vaulted room in which a very nice breakfast with meats,cheesesm bread, croissants and juices , etc is served. <BR><BR>we were quite pleased and will return. I agree that relais Christine is very nice but the rooms are quite expensive. There is a restaurant across from it that we always go to, Rotisserie d'un face, very good. I <BR><BR>I have Millesime website I'll look iyt up and post it for you.

Old Dec 24th, 2001, 10:38 AM
JOdy

Here are 2 websites for Millesime<BR><BR>www.millesimehotel.com and http://www.reservethebest.com/site%20us/index2.htm

Old Dec 25th, 2001, 09:21 AM
Arnie

Have stayed at the Millesime and the sister hotel D'Aubusson a few blocks away. You access the D'Aubusson from the Millesime web site. We enjoyed both hotels. You are looking for an upscale hotel, I'd go with D'Aubusson. While Rue Jacob (Millesime) is a nicer street than Rue Dauphine (D'Aubusson), they are in the same area. D'Aubusson is a 4* hotel with larger rooms(huge by left bank standards)excellant beds, turndown service and a very attentive and friendly staff. Both hotels currently have excellant winter promotions accessed from the web site. Around the corner from D'Aubusson is Relais Christine. This is a beautiful hotel but unless you go for the higher priced rooms, you get a pretty small room. Have fun.