Reload this Page >

Hotel Meurice in Paris

Search

Hotel Meurice in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 01:07 PM
Sunni

Hotel Meurice in Paris

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Meurice since the renovation? How are the rooms? Also any comment on the Spa? How is the neighborhood? Thank you for your replies in advance.

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Jade

i need an answer on this too!! Anyone???

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 05:57 PM
Jan

Got a facial at the spa about 9 months ago -- it was great. It wasn't at all crowded when I went. You wouldn't really even know it's part of the hotel; I had to have someone from the front desk guide me down to the spa. Prices were resonable too. They use mostly Caudelie products, which I love.

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 06:45 PM
Kathy

Stayed at the Meurice last May for five days. We had a package from the Leading Hotels for a deluxe room with full breafast. Gorgeous hotel, elegant, large rooms and huge marble bathrooms. Formal and delicious buffet breakfast, waiters in tails. Beyond breakfast, the only other meal we ate in the Hotel was one afternoon tea. Visited the Caudalie Spa on the first floor. Peaceful and private. I had a facial and a "Pulp Friction" massage. Both good treatments though the facial was far more relaxing. Very helpful Concierge services. I e-mailed them directly and they made all dinner, spa and train reservations for our group. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Would definitely recommend the Hotel.

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Jade

Wow - thanks girls, it sounds fantastic! Any other things in the hotel/nearby that I shouldn't miss out on? I don't mean places like the Louvre, but more hidden, unknown cafes etc?<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>Jade