Hotel Keti in Santorini

May 9th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Original Poster

Hotel Keti in Santorini

Has anyone stayed at the Hotel Keti.
Looking at their website, it would appear that their is no car parking. Is their any available close-by.
Thank you.
May 9th, 2003, 04:18 PM

Hi,

I do not know this hotel, but my experience is that most hotels on the caldera do not have parking. There are places to park here and there outside of the town.. We were in Santorini twice in early july, in Oia, and we did not have a problem. I do not know what it would be like in the height of the season. email the hotel. Have a great trip.
May 9th, 2003, 09:13 PM

We stayed in Hotel Keti three years ago. Great rooms, fantastic views on your big balcony but major drawback not having a pool in July. If you are staying there in the summer/hot months consider a hotel with a pool. (our most recent visits to santorini we stayed at Scirocco Apts - close to Keti and same very reasonable prices).
Regarding parking, there are car parks in Fira that you can pay for by the day/week - the rental agencies will point them out to you.
Enjoy Santorini!
May 9th, 2003, 09:58 PM

We are also considering Hotel Keti (in October) and would like to know whether the rooms were quiet.

Thank you.
May 10th, 2003, 10:41 AM

Topping
May 11th, 2003, 12:06 PM

From our experience - July 2001 - the rooms at Hotel Keti were very quiet. Sitting on our balcony at night we could hear the classical music from the nearby restaurants on the caldera but this was a delight rather than a disturbance. Hotel Keti is a great find for the price!!