Reload this Page >

HOTEL IBIS IN PARIS

Search

HOTEL IBIS IN PARIS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 09:31 AM
ackis

HOTEL IBIS IN PARIS

i found out that chain IBIS has reasonable prices even in "expensive " cities like Paris,where there are 41 IBIS HOTELS.have you got any idea about these hotels.can you reccomend me any of these 41 hotels?thanks a lot

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 09:33 AM
ackis

ibishotel.com is the international site

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 10:41 AM
Christina

Yes, they are considered decent value for a modern, basic, budget hotel. They are usually fairly new and very large buildings. All I can say is that the most positive comments I have heard for one in Paris is for the Ibis Cambronne which is near the Eiffel Tower.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 11:18 AM
ackis

thank you christine!

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Fred

Ibis hotel rooms are generally described as very small, generic and bland. A simple place to sleep at night, clean and functional. No amenities. Very small plain rooms, very plain hotels They are clean, safe, and relatively inexpensive. A clean place to get a night's sleep for a fairly good price. For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 11:54 AM
Heather

Last year, Frommer's magazine ran an article on Ibis hotels in Paris. This is boiled down to the author's list of favorite Ibis hotels in the following link: http://www.frommers.com/features/articles/0102_2a.html<BR><BR>

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Heather

I apologize for the error ... I meant to write "the author's list of favorite [secret] budget hotels in Paris" with a mention of the Ibis contact information. If you would like the list of Ibis hotels from the original article, email me and I'll dig up the magazine.