Hotel Hastal or Cloister Inn in Prague

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2024, 01:55 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have narrowed down my search for beginning of September to these two hotels. Anyone stay in either or both? Looking for pros and cons from someone that actually stayed Also interested in any specific floor or rooms to request?
Old Apr 6th, 2024, 02:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From my trip report:

Prague was the outlier, no friends, no family there, so we stayed for 5 nights ($565) at a hotel within walking distance of the old Jewish neighborhood and the center of the old town. It was the Monastery Garden hotel (https://www.monasterygardenprague.com/en/hotel ). Smallish rooms but a good buffet breakfast. The staff is friendly and helpful, or at least it tried. We were originally assigned a (lower priced?) room on the fourth floor and realized a few weeks later that the hotel had no elevator. My wife uses a cane and they changed the reservation immediately when I called them and we were given a room on the first floor (European).

There's an excellent Michelin starred restaurant practically across the street and a very popular brasserie Czech style around the corner. So popular that same day reservations cannot be obtained.

Here's the full trip report: Trip Report: Prague, 2022

Old Apr 6th, 2024, 06:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old Apr 7th, 2024, 04:28 AM

Received 28 Likes on 4 Posts
Ive stayed at Hotel Hastal previously, and notice it continues to receive strong reviews. https://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserR...a.html#REVIEWS