Reload this Page >

Hotel Francois info

Search

Hotel Francois info

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 01:11 PM
dave

Hotel Francois info

has anyone stayed at Hotel Francois before ?? it looks like a great property and a great location.... what would be some great places to dine aroung the area...

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 04:37 AM
jackson

I have been to Hotel Francois before and for the price and location it is very hard to beat .......very very good dining chioces in walking distance

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:58 AM
Betty

Dave, there are at least 2 Hotels Francois in Paris. (I am assuming you are referring to Paris, since you "filed" your post under France, although there are probably many Hotels Francois throughout France). If this is the Hotel Francois 1er on the rue de Magellan near the Champs-Elysees, it is a 4-star and this site has several nice pictures. http://www.filfranck.com/our_hotels.htm<BR><BR>There is another Hotel Francois on Blvd. Montmartre near the Opera, which is a 3-star. Not sure which one Jackson is referring to. You need to be more specific.

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 09:33 AM
Dave

betty.....I am sorry ..yes I am referring to near the Champs-Elysees,are you familiar with the hotel and do you think that it is in the best location ?? what are some nice restaurants very close by....

Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 04:57 AM
laura

I have been by the hotel but never been in it before....location is awesome though....maybe someone that has stayed there will answer..have a great time