Reload this Page >

Hotel Cosmopolita in Rome

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 06:08 AM
Kittie

Hello, <BR> <BR>I am looking at staying at this hotel in October. Has anyone stayed here before? Any information would be appreciated. <BR>Btw, I have already done a search and sent out emails about this, but either people decided to stay at other hotels or did not reply as of yet...a bad omen? <BR> <BR>Thank you. <BR> <BR>Kittie <BR>

Old Apr 16th, 2001, 05:30 PM
Dirk

Kittie: I'm staying at the Cosmopolita for four days starting May 27. I'll let you know what it's like.

Old Apr 18th, 2001, 03:42 PM
Kittie

Dirk, <BR> <BR>Thank you so much!!!!! <BR> <BR>Kittie

Old May 6th, 2002, 07:36 PM
Melissa

I would be very interested to hear a first hand report about this hotel as well. I have booked this hotel for 4 days in september...

Old May 9th, 2002, 10:05 AM
judy

My husband and I stayed at the Cosmopolita in Rome this past December. We found it to be a very comfortable hotel and close to all the major attractions. It literally was located just around the corner from the Roman Forum. The rooms were comfortable and average size. The staff was helpful and arranged a day trip for us to Pompeii and Sorrento. The breakfast buffet was good with the usual meats, cheeses, cereal, bread and wonderful oranges and tangerines. I definitely would stay at the Cosmopolita again.

Old May 9th, 2002, 11:41 AM
elaine

Hi <BR>I was curious and did a search, and I found two hotel Cosmopolita in Rome, one on via S. Eufemia, the other on via IV Novembre. Amenities seem to be different.<BR>Could you say which ones each of you is talking about?

Old May 10th, 2002, 03:38 AM
judy

Elaine,<BR><BR>I think both addresses (Novembre and Eufemia) are for the same hotel. The Cosmopolita has a courtyard entrance at the back of the hotel. I think one entrance to the hotel is on Novembre and the other entrance is on Eufemia.