Reload this Page >

Hotel Coronet, Rome

Search

Hotel Coronet, Rome

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 09:06 PM
Phil

Hotel Coronet, Rome

I've reserved the Hotel Coronet in Rome for May, but I have read in Rants and Raves some disturbing comments. The more recent rated the hotel poorly, whereas some prior comments rated it very high, conflicting considerably regarding cleanliness and staff attitudes. Has anyone stayed there recently? Please respond!<BR>Phil S.

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 01:04 AM
Pete

No, I have'nt stayed there, but I'm having the same trouble, I've booked the Hotel Edera in Rome, and have now heard some bad things about the area.<BR>Does anyone know these hotels

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 06:14 PM
Dave

It's been 5 years since I stayed there. It was a little thread-bare. Breakfast was fine. Had a room on the street side and was very noisy. (I don't know if there is a non-street side). Clean enough, as I recall. Excellent location. Am going back in May, but did not consider the Coronet this trip. I hope this helps.

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 05:35 PM
tom

ttt

Old Aug 13th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Sandy

Location is great, and all staff speak English. It looks dirty because really it is a little old, but it is clean.<BR>If you ask them everything, as I usually do, they will be very helpful.<BR>Ps don't miss their suggested restaurants and service to the airport.