Reload this Page >

Hotel Bellettini

Search

Hotel Bellettini

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Terri

Hotel Bellettini

I am a family of 4. We were taken back by the fact that we need two rooms and at 250-300 per night 2 rooms aren't possible for 16 days. How is the hotel bellettini and is there a nice hotel for a family of four with the total cost being 250 to 300

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 02:24 PM
xxxxx

The Belletini is a nice 3 star hotel, in a great location. High season rate, double room with bath is EUR 108 pn and a quad room with bath is EUR 181 pn. This is well under your budget of US $250 to $300 pn. <BR>There are tons of hotels in Florence offering less expensive rates, however, if you want or need to stay in a 3 or 4 star hotel, you will have to pay. It all depends on what's inportant to you.

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 02:26 PM
xxxx

I should have mentioned that the rates above are quoted in trick Steves' guide. If you show the book to the receptionist on check in, they'll knock 5% off the nightly rate. Have to SHOW them the book or no discount!

Old Mar 1st, 2002, 02:33 PM
Jim

I'm confused. Are you staying in Florence for 16 days. You mention the Hotel Bellettini-is this the one in Florence that you are asking about?<BR>If so, and if you are staying in Florence for 16 days, you couldn't do better as far as these accomodations are concerned.-Well below the 250-300 per nite rate that you state.<BR>I've stayed there and it is great.

Old Mar 3rd, 2002, 07:26 AM
gaye

We've been quoted E124 for a dbl at Bellettini in June. The rates in Rick Steves books tend to be lower than the actual price.

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 02:02 PM
gggg

Seen several posters on this forum who recommended Hotel Bellettini. I believe this is place at which the proprietor is an American woman from Boston ???