Reload this Page >

Hotel at Copenhagen Airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 01:18 PM
Ruth

I need to find a hotel for our last night in Denmark close to the Copenhagen Airport. One with shuttle service if possible. I have been reading the posts on Copenhagen, but know one has said anything about a hotel at the airport. We have a early morning flight home. Thanks

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 09:32 AM
anna

I think there is an SAS hotel out by the airport. They are a Radisson Partner, I think, so you can get info from the US 800 number for Radisson. Otherwise, there is a train directly from city center to the airport.

Old Jan 4th, 2001, 05:08 PM
Ruth

Anna, Thank you so very much. I have been checking everywhere, but couldn't find anything that said close to airport. Never thought of Radisson, and we have one right here.

Old Jan 31st, 2001, 07:16 PM
Al

Hi Ruth, <BR>Don't know if this is time to be of help, but will try anyway. There are at least 5 hotels in Kastrup, where the airport is located. <BR>Hotel Bel Air - Bella Danica - First Hotel Dan - Hotel Flyverbo - Hilton Copenhagen Airport. <BR> <BR>For more information go to (www.dt.dk). <BR>On the first page click on the American Flag. Pg. 2 - select accommodation. Pg. 3 - select Copenhagen. Pg. 4 - go to pull down menu at the top of the page opposite "Select Type" and select hotels. Look for hotels in Kastrup. <BR> <BR>Hope this helps. Have a wonderful trip.

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 09:43 PM
Kjartan

Too late to help, I'm sure but I just got back from staying at the Hilton located within the airport in Copenhagen. I found it to be very convenient (7 minutes to town and 18 minutes to Malmo, Sweden)and comfortable. I would stay there again without hesitation. The hotel is located nearby the arrival/departure hall and from clearing customs to check-in is few minutes.