Search

Hotel Arena?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2002, 04:39 AM
Arthur

Hotel Arena?

From their web site, it looks interesting. Frommer's recommends it, but says that it is in an area "undergoing gentrification." That can be a red flag.<BR><BR>I can't find out much about the place, so I'm wondering if anyone has had any experiences this hotel.

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 07:29 AM
ally

Check hotel guides under<BR>http://www.hotelguide.com.tr<BR>http://www.travelguide.gen.tr<BR>

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Art

Checking sites like these is the same as asking a used car salesman whether his cars are any good.

Old Mar 18th, 2002, 04:23 AM
kate

which hotel arena, where?<BR><BR>If you're talking about the one in Siena, it's truly awful.

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 08:46 AM
Ally

IF Those hotel-guides include Arena Hotel,It could be considerable as a good one. <BR>I work in a travel agent in Turkey. As I can say,Prices can be a good hint for me.<BR>Some people stayed in Arcadia Hotel and They said that It is a nice hotel.<BR>Four Seasons is one of the best in Istanbul.<BR>Obelisk Sumengen-Empress Zoe-Blue house are very famous in American Market.<BR>The most important thing Where you want to stay in Istanbul.<BR>Old part of Istanbul called Sultanahmet area. Blue Mosque-Topkapi Palace-St.Sophia are there.<BR>IF you want to stay in the new city.<BR>Taksim area is the best location for you.<BR>Special Class hotels are usually in Sultanahmet area.<BR>Their prices are reasonable and quality is fine.<BR>As you know,Internet-Advertisement of hotels can be different from the real.<BR>I couldn't answer your question about Arena Hotel. But I just wanted to give details of Accomodation in Istanbul as an Istanbul inhabitant.<BR>Regards,<BR>Ally