I'm getting married in August and would like to plan a 9 night honeymoon to Italy in early September, my budget is about $4000 for the hotel and expenses. Do you think that is possible? And can you give me some advice on where to stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 3 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 8 Where to stay in Naples?
- 9 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 13 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 14 Browsing Barcelona
- 15 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 18 Croatia in mid/late October
- 19 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 20 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 21 Help with Venice Trip?
- 22 Dubrovnik
- 23 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 24 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 25 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!