Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

holiday apartment rental-Switzerland, any good websites?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 07:30 AM
Marcie

I'm looking for a website where we can rent an apartment in Switzerland (short term). Any suggestions?

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 12:10 PM
Ursula

Marcie hello! You can find offers with www.myswitzerland.com <BR>or by contacting the Tourist Office of the place you would like to stay.

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 12:44 PM
sss

www.vacationspot.com

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 12:54 PM
Bob Brown

I suggest that you avoid the broker agent type of outfits and try to contact the apartment owners directly. I did that twice with excellent results. <BR>Almost every Swiss town of any size has a tourist office that is usually very responsive. I contacted the owners in Lauterbrunnen and Saas Grund. By dealing with the owner, it is possible to "cut out the middle man" so to speak. <BR>English is known widely in Berner Oberland, less so in Saas Grund.

Old Jul 30th, 2001, 01:12 PM
richard j vicek

Good afternoon, Ursula <BR>Sent e mail to [email protected] was returned 554 user not yahoo. I assume <BR>from this you do not want any direct e <BR>mail. Richard of LaGrange Park, Il.. <BR>

Old Jul 31st, 2001, 10:52 AM
Ursula

Richard hello! <BR>I sent two e-mails (last week and today) to you and both came back, because they cannot be delivered to your address indicated above! Sorry about that. I do not have an explanation for this. Can you post your question(s) here, please?