Reload this Page >

HEY FODORITES!!! dance!

Search

HEY FODORITES!!! dance!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21st, 1999, 07:16 PM
debbie

HEY FODORITES!!! dance!

If you are like me, searching this Forum for great info. to add to my trip (or those really dedicated to living on this Forum after their trip) step back and take a fast break. Dance to this website: <BR> <BR>http://www.mrznet.com/smile2.html <BR> <BR>I mean this as a quick break and since I got a kick out of it, I'm simply passing it onto you as I think you may enjoy it. I beg no comments on how it's not related to travel posting- just take a break & DANCE!!! <BR> <BR>Enjoy- Debbie

Old Jun 22nd, 1999, 08:27 AM
Kay

Thanks, Debbie. That was fun. I saw the smile1.html a few months ago and it was delightful too.

Old Jun 22nd, 1999, 04:22 PM
Maira

Cool site! I specially liked the "party animals"!!!! <BR> <BR>Good break from "cyberspace"!!! Thanks for the tip!!!

Old Jun 22nd, 1999, 08:38 PM
vanessa

<BR>I tried it.... I think I pulled something.... owwww....

Old Jun 22nd, 1999, 08:54 PM
D.B.

Those dancing babies have the moves! Look like me in the seventies, anyone remember toga parties? <BR>

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 04:44 AM
debbie

Hi all! Glad you enjoyed the site- just a silly willy break from computer work! Vanessa, try again following each character more carefully. It's a clean, fun site! Enjoy all!